Location: Fairfax, VA
Pay: $20 – 22/hr
Responsible for greeting practice members, answering phones and making appointments, accepting payments, ensuring compliance of front desk policies and interacting with the treatment team.
Who we want
- Do you take great satisfaction in being busy and productive?
- Do people say you are extremely dependable and they always know where you stand?
- Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
- Do you instinctively see in detail what the future might hold and plan accordingly?
- Do you easily collect, store and recall details and information?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a full-time Front Desk Receptionist in our office. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for creating a warm and hospitable environment in the reception area, making and rescheduling appointments, answering phones, and recording payments received.
What you need
- Two-year degree or more preferred
- Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is preferred
Things you should know
- PTO (paid holidays)
- Paid Vacation 2 weeks
- Chiropractic care
- Friday to Sunday off
- Monday: 7am – 7pm (usually lunch 1pm ish, every other week training w Drs 1:30-2:30pm)
- Tuesday: 7am – 3pm (eat lunch during training 1:00 – 1:30pm)
- Wednesday: 11:30am – 7pm (11:30 team meeting 12:30 training 1:30 project time (eat lunch at office) 2:15 prehuddle)
- Thursday: 7am – 7pm (1:00pm – 2:40pm lunch)
- Three day weekend