Location: Maple Grove, MN
Responsible for greeting practice members, answering phones and making appointments, accepting payments, ensuring compliance of front desk policies and interacting with the treatment team.
Who we want
● Do you take great satisfaction in being busy and productive?
● Do people say you are extremely dependable and they always know where you stand?
● Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
● Do you instinctively see in detail what the future might hold and plan accordingly?
● Do you easily collect, store and recall details and information?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a full-time Front Desk Receptionist in our office. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for creating a warm and hospitable environment in the reception area, making and rescheduling appointments, answering phones, and recording payments received.
- Managing phone calls
- Scheduling patients
- Taking payments
- Manage paperwork for the Doctor to complete
- Create and post social media content
What you need
- Two-year degree or more is preferred
- Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is preferred
- Social media knowledge
- $20 – $24 based on experience + bonuses
- Chiropractic Care
- Monday – Thursday
- 8am – 12:30pm
- 1:30pm – 6:30pm