Responsible for greeting practice members, answering phones and making appointments, accepting payments, ensuring compliance of front desk policies and interacting with the treatment team.
Who we want
● Do you take great satisfaction in being busy and productive?
● Do people say you are extremely dependable and they always know where you stand?
● Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
● Do you instinctively see in detail what the future might hold and plan accordingly?
● Do you easily collect, store and recall details and information?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a full-time Front Desk Receptionist in our office. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for creating a warm and hospitable environment in the reception area, making and rescheduling appointments, answering phones and recording payments received.
What you need
● Two-year degree or more preferred
● Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is preferred
● Must be bilingual (English and Spanish)
Things you should know
● $20 – $25/hour (depending on qualifications)
Monday 7:20-11:30 & 2:00-7:30
Wednesday 7:20-11:30 & 2:00-7:30
Friday 7:20-11:30 am
Some weekend events at varying times will also be required each month, usually 3-4 hour shifts