Responsible for greeting practice members, answering phones and making appointments, accepting payments, ensuring compliance of front desk policies and interacting with the treatment team.
Who we want
- Do you take greatu00a0satisfaction in being busy and productive?
- Do people sayu00a0you are extremely dependableu00a0and theyu00a0always know where you stand?
- Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right andu00a0following tasks through to completion?
- Do you instinctivelyu00a0see in detail what the future might hold and plan accordingly?
- Do youu00a0easily collect, store and recallu00a0details and information?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a full-time Front Desk Receptionist in our office. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for creating a warm and hospitable environment in the reception area, making and rescheduling appointments, answering phones and recording payments received.
- Answer phones
- Schuele patientsu00a0
- Collect paymentsu00a0
- Manage emailsu00a0
What you need
- Two year degree or more preferred
- Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is preferred
Things you should know
- $17 per hour/Full-Time
- Chiropractic careu00a0
- Health Insurance Stipend after a probationary 90 day periodu00a0
- Paid Holidaysu00a0
- Monday 1 pm to 7 pmu00a0
- Tuesday 8:15 am to 12:30 2:30 to 7 pmu00a0
- Wednesday 8:15 to 2 pmu00a0
- Thursday 8:15 am to 12:30 2:30 to 7 pmu00a0
- Friday 8:15 to 12 pmu00a0
- No weekends!