Responsible for greeting practice members, answering phones and making appointments, accepting payments, handling accounts receivables, ensuring compliance of front desk policies and interacting with the treatment team.
Who we want
- Do you take greatu00a0satisfaction in being busy and productive?
- Do people sayu00a0you are extremely dependableu00a0and theyu00a0always know where you stand?
- Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right andu00a0following tasks through to completion?
- Do you instinctivelyu00a0see in detail what the future might hold and plan accordingly?
- Do youu00a0easily collect, store and recallu00a0details and information?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a full-time Front Desk Receptionist in our office. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for creating a warm and hospitable environment in the reception area, making and rescheduling appointments, answering phones, and recording payments received.
What you need
- Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is preferred
- Previous insurance billing experience is preferred but not required
- Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred but not required
- Medical office experience is a requirement
Things you should know
- $18 to $22 per hour depending on experience
- Monday to Wednesday 9am-1pm and 3pm-6pm
- Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday 9am-1pm
- Total hours about 34
- You can alternate Saturdays
- No weekends!