Responsible for greeting practice members, answering phones and making appointments, accepting payments, ensuring compliance with front desk policies, and interacting with the treatment team.
No previous experience is needed, all training will be provided!
Who we want:
- Do you take initiative?
- Do you take great satisfaction in being busy and productive?
- Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
- Do you easily collect, store and recall details and information?
What you will do:
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a full-time Front Desk Receptionist in our office. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for creating a warm and hospitable environment in the reception area, making and rescheduling appointments, answering phones, and recording payments received.
What you need:
- Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is preferred
Things you should know:
- Pay 22k-24k HKD/month
- Full-time (38 to 42 hours)
- Monday and Thursday – 8 am – 7:30 pm (with lunch break)
- Tuesday – 8 am – 4 pm (with lunch break)
- Wednesday 10:30 am – 7:30 pm (with lunch break)
- Friday 10:00 am – 1:30 pm