Responsible for greeting practice members, answering phones and making appointments, accepting payments, educating patients on a healthier lifestyle and managing the flow of the office.
Who you are:
- Do you have a gift for meeting new people and getting them to like you?
- Do people look to you first for help because they know it will get done?
- Are you quick to smile and have contagious enthusiasm?
- Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from developing professional relationships with clients?
- Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
You MUST live a healthy lifestyle, have an awesome attitude, and hold high standards for personal performance!
What you will do
Our wellness chiropractic center is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a Front Desk Manager. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality.
- You will promote, educate and market a healthy lifestyle
- You will be responsible for creating a warm and hospitable environment
- You will keep the schedule and team on target, and office flow running smooth
- Prepare reports
- Assist with patient billing (we can train you)
- Administrative tasks as needed
- You will be trained to assist in other areas of the office as needed
What you need
- Two-year degree or more preferred but not required
- Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is preferred
- Spanish speakers are preferred (this is not a requirement)
Things you should know
- Monday 7 am to 1 pm and 2 pm to 7 pm
- Tuesday 10 am to 1 pm and 2 pm to 7 pm
- Wednesday 9 pm to 1 pm and 2 pm to 7 pm
- Thursday 9 pm to 1 pm and 2 pm to 7 pm
- Friday 9 am to 12 pm
Compensation: Between $40,000 – $50,000 based on experience and qualifications
1. Amazing work environment
2. Chiropractic care
3. Accrued PTO
4. Continued training, and personal development