Responsible for organizing office operations and procedures; designing, planning, and implementing business strategies, plans, and procedures in cooperation with the executive team; Enforcing policies and procedures that promote company culture and vision by overseeing Key Performance Indicators.
Who we want
- Do you have an internal fire burning inside you, pushing you to do more, to achieve more?
- Do you have a gift for staying focused and accomplishing set goals?
- Do you effortlessly turn thoughts into action?
- Can you quickly weigh out the paths in front of you to determine the one that will work best and most efficiently?
- Have you always had faith in your strengths and confidence in your abilities and judgment?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your leadership and management skills as an Office Manager in our office. We are looking for a confident person with great people and organizational skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent leadership skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for designing, planning, and implementing business strategies, plans, and procedures in cooperation with the executive team and enforcing policies and procedures that promote company culture and vision.
- Ordering supplies
- Patient Refunds
- Run the office
- Front desk
What you need
- Two-year degree or more preferred
- Previous experience in leadership and management preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is preferredWe are looking for a Front Desk Coordinator/Chiropractic Assistant position with the potential to become Office Manager in the future.
Things you should know
- Paid vacation
- Chiropractic care
- Paid travel
- Monday to Friday 40 hours per week
- 7:30 to 12:30 then 2 to 6:30 Mon, Wed, and Thurs
- Tues 9:30 to 6:30
- Friday 7:30 to 1:30
- No weekends, rotating schedule to have Friday off
Job Type: Full-Time