Responsible for greeting practice members, answering phones and making appointments, accepting payments, ensuring compliance of front desk policies and interacting with the treatment team.
Who we want
● Do you take great satisfaction in being busy and productive?
● Do people say you are extremely dependable and they always know where you stand?
● Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
● Do you instinctively see in detail what the future might hold and plan accordingly?
● Do you easily collect, store and recall details and information?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a full-time Front Desk Coordinator in our office. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for creating a warm and hospitable environment in the reception area, making and rescheduling appointments, answering phones, and recording payments received.
What you need
● Two-year degree or more preferred
● Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is preferred
Things you should know
● PTO after 90 days of employment
● $22 per hour
● Monday to Thursday 9 to 1 pm and 3 to 6 pm (28-33 hours per week)