The role of the Front Desk Coordinator is to support the clinic at the front desk. You will be responsible for greeting practice members, answering phones and making appointments, accepting payments, ensuring compliance with front desk policies, documenting patient encounters, educating patients on a healthier lifestyle and interacting with the treatment team and other administrative and patient-related tasks.
Who we want
- Do you take great satisfaction in being busy and productive?
- Do people say you are extremely dependable and they always know where you stand?
- Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
- Do you instinctively see in detail what the future might hold and plan accordingly?
- Do you* easily collect, store and recall* details and information?
What you will do
Your primary focus is handling patient accounts, client scheduling, collections and building patient relationships, taking incoming calls, handling financial agreements, answering insurance questions and overseeing the closure of financial plans
What you need
- Two year degree or more preferred
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Bilingual is a preference not a requirement (Spanish).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is preferred
- Count, manage, and balance financial transactions
- Retrieve and return phone messages
- Promote “promotions” with handouts, flyers and communications
- Understand and ensure compliance to all record keeping measures in accordance with HIPAA and the Clinic privacy practices
- Payment Collections
- Sale supplements and market supplements
- Administrative, clerical
- Help patients check out
- Teaching rehab exercises, all training will be provided
- Manage patient flow
- Managing doctor’s schedule
Things you should know
- Full Time
- $18 – $22/hr
- 30 to 40 hour
- Chiropractic care
- Health insurance
- PTO (paid holidays) vacation time
Wednesday 8–11AM, 3–6:30PM
Friday 8–11AM, 3–6:30PM
Monday 8–11AM, 3–6:30PM
Must be available as early as 7:30 am and as late as 7 pm.