Are you a champion of wellness – committed to your own health and interested in improving the health of others? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you like being a part of something bigger than yourself? We are looking for an enthusiastic, approachable, compassionate person for our growing wellness practice. No direct experience is necessary, health science education is preferred but not required, we are willing to train the right candidate.
We consider each person in our practice as not only a patient but part of a greater community that is seeking to achieve the highest level of health and well-being. With a focus on producing lasting results for all members of the family, our commitment is to personal, in-depth, and professional care from our doctors and entire staff.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Lively and approachable
- A naturally effective communicator
- Provides excellent customer service
- A strong critical thinker
- Values personal health and wellness
- An ambitious and quick learner
- Able to be prepared and anticipating
- A champion for health
- Passionate about helping and inspiring others in improving their quality of life
- Organized with attention to detail
What the position entails:
Our practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your patient care and organizational skills as a Tech/Front Desk Chiropractic Assistant. We are looking for a positive person with a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. You will be responsible for welcoming patients into a warm and hospitable environment, advocating for patient’s care through clinical support and spine health education, and assisting in office coordination through common administrative duties including scheduling appointments, phone, and electronic communication, processing of financials, and directing staff and patients for smooth flow of procedures.
- Asking for testimonials
- Instructing spinal hygiene exercises
- Directing flow and office traffic
- Patient scans
- Help patients with exercise
- Develop exercises
What you need:
- Two-year degree or more preferred but not required
- Previous experience in customer service preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and competency with both PC and Mac computers (additional computer/tech. skills highly preferred)
- Specific training will be provided following your hire
Things you should know:
- Hourly pay starts between $20-25 depending on qualifications
- With a $1000 sign on bonus
- Health Insurance
- Chiro Care
- Bonus structure
Full-time and Part-time opportunities available.
*Working hours also include non-patient time pre and post-shift for meetings, training, projects, etc.