Responsible for greeting practice members, answering phones and making appointments, accepting payments, ensuring compliance of front desk policies and interacting with the treatment team.
Other responsibilities include preparing care plan estimations, maintaining and auditing accounts, importing transactions, and working with clients face to face and over the phone to address financial questions. Regularly communicating with the treatment staff to provide accuracy and customer service in the financial department of our practice.
Who we want
- Do you take great satisfaction in being busy and productive?
- Do people say you are extremely dependable and they always know where you stand?
- Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
- Do you instinctively see in detail what the future might hold and plan accordingly?
- Do you easily collect, store and recall details and information?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a full-time Front Desk Receptionist in our office. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for creating a warm and hospitable environment in the reception area, making and rescheduling appointments, answering phones, and recording payments received.
What you need
- Two-year degree or more preferred
- Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is preferred
- You must have some billing or insurance experience
Things you should know
- Chiropractic care
- $18 to $21/hr
- Monday and Weds/ 7:15 am to 12:30 2:30 to 6:30
- Thurs 2:30 to 6:30
- Friday 7:30 to 12:30
- No weekends