Join our team as a Front Desk Assistant and be the face of our chiropractic office! As the “Boss of Today,” you will play a vital role in ensuring our patients have a WOW customer service experience and are in compliance with our office policies. Your positive energy and strong leadership skills will help you excel in this role.
Responsible for greeting practice members, answering phones and making appointments, accepting payments, ensuring compliance of front desk policies and interacting with the treatment team.
Who we want
- Do you take great satisfaction in being busy and productive?
- Do people say you are extremely dependable and they always know where you stand?
- Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
- Do you instinctively see in detail what the future might hold and plan accordingly?
- Do you easily collect, store and recall details and information?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a full-time Front Desk Assistant in our office. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for creating a warm and hospitable environment in the reception area.
- Making and rescheduling appointments
- Conducting daily tasks
- Greeting patients
- Managing office flow
- Making reminder calls
- Promoting events
- Recording payments received
- Answering phone calls
What you need
- Two year degree or more preferred
- Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is preferred
Things you should know
Full-time position with starting pay of $16 to $18/hr depending on experience
- Health insurance
- 5 PTO days after 90-day probationary onboarding.
If you love interactions, being busy, and have the ability to multitask, this is the perfect opportunity for you. Apply now!