Job Title: Front Desk/Administrative Assistant
Pay: $20 to $22/hr
We are a natural healthcare office for the whole family looking to hire our next rockstar team member. We are looking for a positive, fun, hard-working, success-minded person who oversees all aspects of clinical practice member management, is cross-trained in all aspects of office operation, and assists in holding practice members accountable to their goals. Serves as administrative assistant to the doctor.
No previous experience is needed, all training will be provided.
Who You Are:
- Do people look to you first for help because they know it will get done?
- Do you feel a sense of comfort in routines, timelines, and a structured environment?
- Do you love the challenge of managing several parts, and aligning them until you have arranged them in the most productive way?
- Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from staying on course and accomplishing tasks?
- Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
What You Will Do:
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a full-time Office Assistant/Front Desk Receptionist in our office. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for:
- Create a warm and hospitable environment in the reception area
- Manage and reschedule appointments
- Answer phones and text messages
- Manage payments due/past due
- assisting in office tasks
- Verify insurance benefits
- Correspond between attorneys’ offices and the practice
- Assist the doctor with new patient exams (all training will be provided).
- Track and measure daily/weekly/monthly office metrics
- Create and manage patient care packages, and review financial obligations with patients
- Work with other team members to ensure patients have a positive experience
What You Need:
- A two-year degree or more is preferred but not required.
- Previous customer service or administrative experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Windows is a PLUS!
What to Know:
- Raise after 30 days.
- Health care, employer-matched Simple IRA retirement account, and insurance contribution.
- Accident policy.
- Options to add on short-term disability and other benefits.
- Monday: 8:30a-12:45p, 1:45p-6:00p
- Tuesday: 8:30a-12:30p, 2:30p-6:00p
- Wednesday & Thursday: 8:30a-1p, 2:30p-6:00p
- 2 Saturdays/month: 8:30a-12:00p
We pay our full-time staff 40 hours per week for these hours.