We are hiring au00a0Front Desk/Adminu00a0Assistantu00a0for a Chiropractic Office in Wheaton, IL.u00a0
u00a0Join a movement that inspires people to honor the body and live a life of freedom. Join a culture that encourages collaboration, critical thought, and innovation while having the opportunity to be compensated based on your unique talents.u00a0
Turn a job to a career to a CALLING!!!u00a0
You would be responsible foru00a0managing patient care including: initial experience,u00a0greeting practice members, handling finances & payments, scheduling patient appointments, and tracking practice metrics in excel.u00a0 Admin experience would be a huge plus.
We consider each person in our practice as not only a patient but part of a greater community that is seeking to achieve the highest level of health and well-being. With a focus on producing lasting results for all members of the family, our commitment is to personal, in-depth, and professional care from our doctors and entire staff.
Our mission is this
We exist so that people experience hope, health, and wholeness. We love what we get to do. We work really hard, have fun, educate, encourage, and celebrate life-change with the people and families we help. If you are simply looking for a job and a paycheck, this position is not for you. If you are looking for work that matters and a place with purpose, keep on reading.
What we do
Weu2019re dedicated to naturally transforming the health of families through the 5 Essentials: chiropractic, nutrition, exercise, minimizing toxicity and having an empowered mindset. We have a transformative spinal correction program to restore spinal biomechanics and correct the structure of the spine. We help reduce scoliosis curves and offer and non-surgical approach to scoliosis.
Who we want
- Do you take greatu00a0satisfaction in being busy and productive?
- Do people sayu00a0you are extremely dependable,u00a0and theyu00a0always know where you stand?
- Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right andu00a0following tasks through to completion?
- Do you instinctivelyu00a0see in detail what the future might hold and plan accordingly?
- Do you*u00a0easily collect, store and recall* details and information?
What you will do
Our practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a full-time Front Desk/Admin assistant in our office. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality.u00a0
What you need
- A sincere interest in health and wellness
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is preferred
- Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
- Must be able to type over 50 wpm.
- Paid holidays
- Chiropractic care
Things you should know
- $18-$25 per hour depending on qualifications. Plus bonuses
- This position is salary, for 40 hours a week (some weeks with workshops and events will be 40+, some weeks less).
- Occasional Weekend travel for training seminars and personal growth & development (3-4 times a year and theyu2019re pretty awesome).
Monday & Wednesday 7:30-12:00am and 2:00-7:30pm
Tuesday & Thursday 2:00-7:00pm
Friday 7:15-12:00am and 2:00-6:00pm
Saturday & Sunday Closed
You must be available Monday to Friday.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Bonuses based on performance
- Chiropractic careu00a0
- Paid Holidays
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location