We are looking for a dependable and confident Executive Assistant to support our COO. You will manage business related tasks such as creating reports, screen calls, answer emails, organize travel, accommodations, and many other organizational and administrative tasks.
Who you are:
- Do people look to you first for help because they know it will get done?
- Do you feel a sense of comfort in routines, timelines and a structured environment?
- Do you love the challenge of managing several parts, aligning them until you have arranged them in the most productive way?
- Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from staying on course and accomplishing tasks?
- Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
What you need
- Two-year degree or more preferred but not required
- Previous experience as an Administrative or Executive Assistant is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and Windows is required
- You must be available Monday to Friday, we cannot work around your schedule
Things you should know
- Pay starts between $40,000 and $48,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $48,000.00 /year