Associate Chiropractor needed for a high volume, Multidisciplinary Practice located in Houston, Texas. Responsibilities include patient care, marketing and practice building strategies
We offer a combination of non-invasive regenerative medical treatments that aid and treat a myriad of conditions and chronic pain. Our goal is to help our patients make an educated decision about healthcare and provide them with the most effective, non-invasive physical medicine treatments for acute and chronic pain conditions.
Our commitment to our patients has led us to develop a Houston medical clinic that offers state-of-the-art pain management services using Regenerative Stem Cell Therapy, Neuropathy Treatment and Chiropractic Care
Who we want
- Do you have a gift for meeting new people and getting them to like you?
- Do you love starting and converting new patients?
- Do you take great satisfaction in achieving the vision of a bigger practice?
- Do you enjoy coming up with innovative ways to educate and market to new patients?
- Do you love being a part of a team that is committed to excellence?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in attracting, converting and retaining practice members.
What you need
- Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and State license in good standing
Things you should know
- Starting Salary $75,000-$90,000 annually plus bonuses
Job Type: Full-time