Associate Chiropractor needed for a subluxation-based family practice in San Diego, California. Responsibilities center around patient care, including: examinations, diagnoses, adjustments, and internal marketing/developmental duties as deemed necessary.
Do you naturally customize your approach to each patient?
● Do you find deep satisfaction in forming and enjoying close relationships with your practice members?
● Are you naturally upbeat and can get others excited about Chiropractic care?
● Do you have a great desire to learn more about Chiropractic and how it can help others?
● Do you innately sense the feelings of others and often feel the patient’s needs before they even voice it?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in converting and retaining practice members.
- Perform patient consultation/examination
- Take patient X-Rays
- Compose Reports of Findings/Recommendations for Care
- Perform adjustments
- Recommend ongoing care
- Manage internal marketing
- Conduct in-office workshops
- Compile financial reports/closing plans
What you need:
● Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma, State License in good standing. Candidates licensed in other states are also encouraged to apply.
Things you should know:
Starting Salary $80,000-$90,000 after 90 day onboarding of $1,250/week
Licensed in CA
Individual Focused Care
Family Oriented Care
Pediatric / Prenatal
Care Adjustment plus Wellness
SpecificTechniques: Diversified- Manual Adjusting and teach the process
Chiro Match Makers is a staffing agency hired on behalf of a chiropractic office in San Diego, California.