Associate Chiropractor needed for subluxation/symptom-based family practice located in Vernon, British Columbia, Canada. Responsibilities center around patient care, including: examinations, diagnoses, and adjustments. There are also additional internal marketing and promoting duties to be performed as necessary.
Our practice has been named as a finalist for the Vernon Chamber of Commerce’s Customer Service Excellence Award. We have also been voted Best Chiropractic Clinic for 7 years in a row in Okanagan Life Magazine, and we continue to build on this strong reputation of clinical excellence. Our doctors create a strong rapport with patients by obtaining a detailed history and performing a focused examination including orthopedic and neurological testing. We also have digital on-site x-ray to gain an even deeper understanding of each patient’s case. We may also use MyoVision technology to locate areas of muscle inflammation, and we even have Spinal Decompression Therapy for more advanced spinal conditions. Our secret is that we communicate our findings really well and create custom programs to ensure high patient outcomes.
Who you are:
● Do you have the gift of staying flexible even in chaos and you easily stay productive even when the demands of work are pulling you in many different directions at once?
● Do you like to explain, to describe, to host, to speak in public, and to write?
● Do you naturally recognize and cultivate the potential in others?
● Do you have a great desire to learn and continuously improve?
● Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from developing professional relationships with clients?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as an Associate Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in converting and retaining practice members.
Perform patient consultation/examinations
Recommend outpatient care as necessary
Detail Reports of Findings/Recommendations for Care
Research and Development/Attend industry seminar
What you need
● Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma, Canadian Chiropractic Examining Board (CCEB), College Chiropractors of British Columbia License
Things you should know
● Starting salary $75,000 annually after initial training/onboarding
Licensed in Canada
Individual Focused Care
Family Oriented Care
Adjustment plus Wellness Lifestyle Education
Specific Techniques: Diversified, Thompson
Chiro Match Makers is a staffing agency hired on behalf of a chiropractic office in Vernon, British Columbia, Canada