Associate Chiropractor needed for subluxation-based family practice located in Gainesville, Virginia. Responsibilities center around patient care, including: examinations, diagnoses, and adjustments.
Complete family wellness is the main goal at our. Using spinal adjustments combined with massage therapy, reflexology, exercise and nutrition, he has found success with some of the most challenging cases. Dr. Michael has successfully treated children suffering from colic, ear infections, acid reflux, ADHD and sensory disorders. In adults, regular chiropractic adjustments have lowered high blood pressure, helped to manage depression, anxiety, chronic fatigue and sleep disorders. Dr. Michael believes in the chiropractic philosophy that removing the cause of the problem enables the body to heal itself and fully function.
Who you are:
● Do you have the gift of staying flexible even in chaos and you easily stay productive even when the demands of work are pulling you in many different directions at once?
● Do you like to explain, to describe, to host, to speak in public, and to write?
● Do you naturally recognize and cultivate the potential in others?
● Do you have a great desire to learn and continuously improve?
● Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from developing professional relationships with clients?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as an Associate Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in converting and retaining practice members.
Perform patient consultation/examinations
Recommend outpatient care as necessary
Inculcate patients in regards to nutritional guidance/proper exercise
Participate in team meetings
Research and Development/Attend industry seminar
What you need
● Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and State license in good standing. Chiropractors Licensed in any US state are encouraged to apply. We can wait for your license. New Grads are also encouraged to apply!
Things you should know
● Starting salary $85,000 annually after initial training/onboarding 90-day period of $1,000/week
Individual Focused Care
Family Oriented Care
Adjustment Plus Therapy
Adjustment plus Wellness Lifestyle Education
Specific Techniques: Diversified, manual adjusting, Activator, Drops, Logan- Manual Adjustments. Webster is a bonus but will get them certified
Chiro Match Makers is a staffing agency hired on behalf of a chiropractic office in Gainesville, Virginia.