Associate Chiropractor needed for subluxation/symptom-based family practice located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Responsibilities center around patient care, including: examinations, diagnoses, and adjustments.
We pride ourselves on addressing the cause of health problems rather than simply treating the symptoms. Experience has shown that relief is short-lived when only the symptoms are addressed. This is done through comprehensive evaluations to determine the root cause of one’s problem so that a proper plan of action can be formulated to restore and maintain one’s long-term health.
Who you are:
● Do you have the gift of staying flexible even in chaos and you easily stay productive even when the demands of work are pulling you in many different directions at once?
● Do you like to explain, to describe, to host, to speak in public, and to write?
● Do you naturally recognize and cultivate the potential in others?
● Do you have a great desire to learn and continuously improve?
● Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from developing professional relationships with clients?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as an Associate Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in converting and retaining practice members.
Perform patient consultation/examinations
Recommend outpatient care as necessary
Inculcate patients in regards to nutritional guidance/proper exercise
Participate in team meetings
Research and Development/Attend industry seminar
What you need
● Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and State license in good standing. Chiropractors Licensed in any US state are encouraged to apply. We can wait for your license. New Grads are also encouraged to apply!
Things you should know
● Starting salary ranges $80,000 – $85,000 annually after initial training/onboarding 90-day period of $1,000/week
● $2,500 relocation bonus
Individual Focused Care
Family Oriented Care
Adjustment Plus Therapy
Adjustment plus Wellness Lifestyle Education
Specific Techniques: Diversified, manual adjusting, Activator, Drops
Chiro Match Makers is a staffing agency hired on behalf of a chiropractic office in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.