Associate Chiropractor needed for a high volume, subluxation-based family practice. We are dedicated to helping our patients achieve their wellness objectives — combining skill and expertise that spans the entire chiropractic wellness spectrum from pain relief to maintenance. Our practice is committed to bringing better health and a better way of life by teaching and practicing the true principles of chiropractic wellness care.
Who we want
● Do you naturally customize your approach to each patient?
● Do you find deep satisfaction in forming and enjoying close relationships with your practice members?
● Are you naturally upbeat and can get others excited about Chiropractic care?
● Do you have a great desire to learn more about Chiropractic and how it can help others?
● Do you innately sense the feelings of others and often feel the patient’s needs before they even voice it?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in converting and retaining practice members.
What you need
● Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and RI State license in good standing
Things you should know
● Starting Salary $80,000-$100,000 annually after initial training/on-boarding 90 day period of $5000/month