Associate Chiropractor needed for an integrated family practice, located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Responsibilities center around patient care including exams, x-rays, diagnosing, adjusting of individuals and families.
We combine a loving, welcoming environment with the latest in chiropractic techniques and technology. We take our patient’s health seriously and work together to help them reach their health goals.
Our mission is to free our community from neurological interference ALLOWING THE EXPRESSION OF THE PERFECTION WITHIN. We have been voted a top chiropractic office in Colorado Springs! We are changing the health mindset of El Paso county from an outside-in approach to an inside-out approach!
Our chiropractic clinic provides excellence in research-based spinal corrective care. We are the only chiropractic office in Colorado Springs with advanced proficiency in the Torque Release Technique.
Who we want
● Do you find deep satisfaction in forming and enjoying close relationships with your practice members?
● Are you naturally upbeat and can get others excited about Chiropractic care?
● Do you have a great desire to learn more about Chiropractic and how it can help others?
● Do you innately sense the feelings of others and often feel the patient’s needs before they even voice it?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in converting and retaining practice members.
What you need
● Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and State license in good standing. Chiropractors licensed in other states are encouraged to apply, we can wait for your license!
Things you should know
Starting Salary is $80,000 after a 90-day onboarding period of $1,000 per week.
$2,500 Relocation bonus
Individual Focused Care
Family Oriented Care
Pain Relief Pediatric / Prenatal Care
Adjustment plus Wellness Lifestyle Education
Specific Techniques: TRT, instrument adjusting only