Associate Chiropractor needed for an integrated family practice, located in Hamilton, OH. Responsibilities center around patient care including exams, x-rays, diagnosing, adjusting of individuals and families.
We aim to educate our patients about Chiropractic and other natural medical solutions to common health problems in order to motivate them to take a more active and responsible role in restoring and maintaining their own health as well as the people around them.
Our level of patient care is of utmost standards. We pride ourselves on our outstanding facilities, inside and out. We have renovated and rejuvenated our facilities to meet the level of quality we feel our patients deserve. We strive to have the newest and most reliable technology available so that we may better serve our patient’s needs. Our mission is to make our patients feel welcome, at ease, and most importantly, to make them feel better and have a better quality of life.
Who we want
● Do you find deep satisfaction in forming and enjoying close relationships with your practice members?
● Are you naturally upbeat and can get others excited about Chiropractic care?
● Do you have a great desire to learn more about Chiropractic and how it can help others?
● Do you innately sense the feelings of others and often feel the patient’s needs before they even voice it?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in converting and retaining practice members.
What you need
● Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and State license in good standing. Chiropractors licensed in other states are encouraged to apply, we can wait for your license!
Things you should know
Starting Salary is $80,000 after a 90-day onboarding period of $1,000 per week
$2,000 Relocation assistance
Personal Injury/Health Insurance
Sports Performance and Rehab
Individual Focused Care
Medically Unresponsive/ Difficult Cases
Adjustment plus Therapy
Specific Techniques: Diversified, Manual adjusting, Drops, Decompression/COX, Activator