Associate Chiropractor needed for an integrated family practice, located in Montgomery, AL. Responsibilities center around patient care including exams, x-rays, diagnosing, adjusting of individuals and families.
Our facility uses a team approach of Medical Doctors, Chiropractors, Nurses, and Physical Therapists. This allows us to determine the best course of treatment that fits into a responsible approach to managing pain. This responsible approach works to avoid all surgical options and minimize the need for prescription medication. This is achieved with the combination of Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, and Conventional Medicine. We invest in the latest medical technologies to help accurately pinpoint the cause of pain to develop an individualized treatment plan that will successfully manage many of the most difficult pain conditions. By sticking to our core values, our practice has grown to be one of the best in Alabama.
Who we want
● Do you find deep satisfaction in forming and enjoying close relationships with your practice members?
● Are you naturally upbeat and can get others excited about Chiropractic care?
● Do you have a great desire to learn more about Chiropractic and how it can help others?
● Do you innately sense the feelings of others and often feel the patient’s needs before they even voice it?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in converting and retaining practice members.
What you need
● Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and State license in good standing. Chiropractors licensed in other states are encouraged to apply, we can wait for your license!
Things you should know
Starting Salary is $80,000 after a 90-day onboarding period of $1,000 per week.
Long-term disability insurance
$2,500 Relocation bonus
Personal Injury/Health Insurance
Sports Performance and Rehab
Individual Focused Care
Family Oriented Care
Medically Unresponsive/ Difficult Cases
Specific Techniques: Diversified, Drops, Manual Adjusting, ProAdjustor