Associate Chiropractor needed for an integrated family practice located in Wadsworth, OH. Responsibilities center around patient care including exams, x-rays, diagnosing, adjusting of individuals and families
We are committed to providing high-quality, affordable care with a strong emphasis on education while bringing support and compassion o meet the needs of each patient. We are committed to offer the friendly, personal touch that has always been associated with our practice.
Who we want
● Do you naturally customize your approach to each patient?
● Do you find deep satisfaction in forming and enjoying close relationships with your practice members?
● Are you naturally upbeat and can get others excited about Chiropractic care?
● Do you have a great desire to learn more about Chiropractic and how it can help others?
● Do you innately sense the feelings of others and often feel the patient’s needs before they even voice it?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in converting and retaining practice members.
What you need
● Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and State license in good standing. Chiropractors licensed in other states and new grads are encouraged to apply!
Things you should know
● Starting Salary $75,000 annually after initial training/onboarding 90-day period of $1,000/week
● Medical Insurance
Integrated Practice (MD/DC/PT)
Personal Injury/Health Insurance Focused
Family Oriented Care
Pediatric / Prenatal Care
Adjustment plus Functional Medicine
Specific Techniques: Diversified, Arthrostim, Palmer Package