Associate Chiropractor needed for a MaxLiving family practice in Wilmington, NC. Responsibilities center around patient care including exams, x-rays, diagnosing, adjusting of individuals and families.
We focus on family wellness and pediatric care. We are one of the few practices that do Webster breech turning technique, Infant first evaluation for spinal restraints, ear infections, and colic.
We are committed to putting our patients on a transformative journey toward experiencing the best health possible. We use a holistic approach, which are a combination of natural elements that work together to help our patients create the healthiest life.
Who we want
● Do you naturally customize your approach to each patient?
● Do you find deep satisfaction in forming and enjoying close relationships with your practice members?
● Are you naturally upbeat and can get others excited about Chiropractic care?
● Do you have a great desire to learn more about Chiropractic and how it can help others?
● Do you innately sense the feelings of others and often feel the patient’s needs before they even voice it?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in converting and retaining practice members.
What you need
● Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and State license in good standing. Chiropractors licensed in any US state are encouraged to apply, we can wait for your license.
Things you should know
● Starting Salary $80,000 annually, after initial training/onboarding 90-day period of $1,000/week
● Medical Insurance
● $2,500 moving expenses