Associate Chiropractor needed for a high-volume family practice, located in Lexington, KY. Responsibilities center around patient care including exams, x-rays, diagnosing, adjusting of individuals and families.
We are a chiropractic facility that specializes in chiropractic corrective care. Our team of advanced chiropractors at our Lexington KY office has helped thousands of patients correct the alignment of their spine and posture to help eliminate the source of pain, disease, and discomfort in their everyday life.
We are a family and wellness practice, we do our very best to empower our practice members to make health care decisions that can help them enjoy better lives. We provide a great, loving, healing atmosphere. We have fun with our patients, and we help them live their best lives ever. We need an Associate Chiropractor to help us continue to serve our community.
Who we want
● Do you naturally customize your approach to each patient?
● Do you find deep satisfaction in forming and enjoying close relationships with your practice members?
● Are you naturally upbeat and can get others excited about Chiropractic care?
● Do you have a great desire to learn more about Chiropractic and how it can help others?
● Do you innately sense the feelings of others and often feel the patient’s needs before they even voice it?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in converting and retaining practice members.
What you need
● Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and State license in good standing. Chiropractors licensed in other states are encouraged to apply, we can wait for your license!
Things you should know
● Starting Salary $75,000 plus bonus
● Licensed in KY
● Subluxation-Based Practice
● Family Oriented Care
● Adjustment plus Wellness Lifestyle Education
● Specific Techniques: CBP, Diversified