Associate Chiropractor needed for an integrated practice in Temple, TX. Responsibilities center around patient care including exams, x-rays, diagnosing, adjusting of individuals and families.
You are unique, and your health care should be too. That’s why we’re committed to helping our patients through the very best of physical, functional medicine, chiropractic care, and rehab. At our state-of-the-art clinic you’ll find that our approach to health care is simple – discover the health issues unique to you and focus on treating the cause, not just the symptoms. This method is the only way to get back to living the life they’ve always wanted. We do this through a team approach.
Who we want
● Do you naturally customize your approach to each patient?
● Do you find deep satisfaction in forming and enjoying close relationships with your practice members?
● Are you naturally upbeat and can get others excited about Chiropractic care?
● Do you have a great desire to learn more about Chiropractic and how it can help others?
● Do you innately sense the feelings of others and often feel the patient’s needs before they even voice it?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in converting and retaining practice members.
What you need
● Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and State license in good standing. Chiropractors licensed in any US state are encouraged to apply, we can wait for your license.
Things you should know
● Starting Salary $90,000 annually, after initial training/onboarding 90-day period of $1,000/week
● $2,500 relocation help
● Upper Cervical- Knee Chest, Diversified, Arthostim