Our practice is dedicated to serving and helping our patients achieve their wellness objectives — combining skill and expertise spanning the entire wellness spectrum. We are committed to providing enhanced health and a better way of life by educating and practicing the true principles of chiropractic wellness care.
We have created a fun, easy-going, upbeat, family atmosphere. You will not be an employee, you will be a part of our family! Learning is one of our top values, we will help you develop and sharpen your skills as a Doctor. Our practice has all the systems and training in place to help you succeed, and become the best Doctor that you can be!
Who we want
● Do you naturally customize your approach to each patient?
● Do you find deep satisfaction in forming and enjoying close relationships with your practice members?
● Are you naturally upbeat and can get others excited about Chiropractic care?
● Do you have a great desire to learn more about Chiropractic and how it can help others?
● Do you innately sense the feelings of others and often feel the patient’s needs before they even voice it?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in converting and retaining practice members.
What you need
● Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and VA State license in good standing. If you are licensed in any US state, we can wait for your license
● Chiropractors licensed in any other U.S. state are encouraged to apply
Things you should know
● Starting Salary $80,000 to $100,000 annually depending on experience.
● Paid seminars and continuing education
This is a Monday to Thursday position, some weekends will be needed for trainings and seminars.
Family Oriented Care
Pediatric / Prenatal Care
Adjustment plus Wellness Lifestyle Education
Specific Techniques: Diversified