We are passionate about helping people. Our aim is to have a community practice where area families can improve and maintain their health.
Excellent National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association (NUCCA) chiropractic care is at the heart of what we do.
Who we want
· Do you naturally customize your approach to each patient?
· Do you find deep satisfaction in forming and enjoying close relationships with your practice members?
· Are you naturally upbeat and can get others excited about Chiropractic care?
· Do you have a great desire to learn more about Chiropractic and how it can help others?
· Do you* innately sense the feelings of others* and often feel the patient’s needs before they even voice it?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in converting and retaining practice members.
What you need
· Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and State license in good standing. If you are licensed in a different state, we can wait for your FL license
Starting Salary $75,000 to $90,000 starting base salary plus bonuses