Associate Chiropractor needed for a high volume, family practice located in Brunswick, GA. Responsibilities include patient care, marketing and practice building strategies such as screenings and corporate presentations.
Our goal is to provide a natural approach to healing by removing the cause of the problem, restoring function and regaining health naturally.
Who we want
● Do you have a gift for meeting new people and getting them to like you?
● Do you love starting and converting new patients?
● Do you take great satisfaction in achieving the vision of a bigger practice?
● Do you enjoy coming up with innovative ways to educate and market to new patients?
● Do you love being a part of a team that is committed to excellence?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in attracting, converting and retaining practice members.
What you need
● Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and State license in good standing.
● Chiropractors licensed in any US State and new grads are encouraged to apply!
Things you should know
● Starting Salary $80,000 annually after initial training/onboarding 90-day period of $1,000/week
● Performance bonuses based (collections/new patients/visit growth)
Student loan reimbursement (we will help you pay your student debt)