Associate Chiropractor needed for a family practice located in Eugene, OR. Responsibilities center around patient care including exams, x-rays, diagnosing, adjusting of individuals and families.
For more than a decade, we have been serving the residents of Eugene and Springfield for all their chiropractic and massage needs. Our team of doctors, massage therapists, and skilled office staff are here to help our patients recover from acute and chronic pain, auto accident injuries, and everyday aches and pains.
Who we want
● Do you naturally customize your approach to each patient?
● Do you find deep satisfaction in forming and enjoying close relationships with your practice members?
● Are you naturally upbeat and can get others excited about Chiropractic care?
● Do you have a great desire to learn more about Chiropractic and how it can help others?
● Do you innately sense the feelings of others and often feel the patient’s needs before they even voice it?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in converting and retaining practice members.
What you need
● Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and State license in good standing. Chiropractors licensed in other states and new grads are encouraged to apply!
Things you should know
● Starting Salary initial training/on-boarding period of $1000/week for new grads, experienced chiropractors start at $80,000
● $3,000 relocation assistance or sign-on bonus. We will pay for you to become CBP certified. We will also help with the Oregon license fees.
Personal Injury/Health Insurance
Sports Performance and Rehab
Individual Focused Care
Family Oriented Care
Pediatric / Prenatal Care
Medically Unresponsive/ Difficult Cases
Specific Techniques: Curvature correction-we will pay for your training to be CBP certified
Instrument, and Diversified