Associate Chiropractor needed for a MaxLiving family practice located in Bentonville, AR. Responsibilities center around patient care including exams, x-rays, diagnosing, adjusting of individuals and families.
We believe that being a MaxLiving chiropractor is more than someone who just helps people feel healthy. Through high-quality chiropractic and corrective care, combined with the 5 Essentials, we’re here to empower patients with both knowledge and healing.
Who we want
● Do you naturally customize your approach to each patient?
● Do you find deep satisfaction in forming and enjoying close relationships with your practice members?
● Are you naturally upbeat and can get others excited about Chiropractic care?
● Do you have a great desire to learn more about Chiropractic and how it can help others?
● Do you innately sense the feelings of others and often feel the patient’s needs before they even voice it?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in converting and retaining practice members.
What you need
● Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and State license in good standing. Chiropractors licensed in other states and new grads are encouraged to apply!
Things you should know
● Starting Salary $85,000 annually after initial training/onboarding 8-week period of $1,000/week
Individual Focused Care
Family Oriented Care
Rehabilitation Care/ Personal Injury
Pediatric / Prenatal Care
Adjustment plus Wellness Lifestyle Education
Specific Techniques: Diversified, Manual Adjusting, Side posture, Drops and Arthostim. We can train you!