Associate Chiropractor needed for a family practice located in Tacoma WA. Responsibilities include patient care, marketing, and practice building strategies such as screenings and corporate presentations
We provide quality chiropractic services for chronic conditions, injuries, sports-related trauma, and more. We can improve overall health by addressing the original cause of any ailment instead of masking the pain. We strive to improve mobility and quality of life by helping our patients heal in the most efficient way possible. We are looking for an associate chiropractor to help us continue to serve our community!
Who we want
● Do you have a gift for meeting new people and getting them to like you?
● Do you love starting and converting new patients?
● Do you take great satisfaction in achieving the vision of a bigger practice?
● Do you enjoy coming up with innovative ways to educate and market to new patients?
● Do you love being a part of a team that is committed to excellence?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in attracting, converting, and retaining practice members.
What you need
● Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and State license in good standing. Chiropractors licensed in any US state are encouraged to apply.
Things you should know
● Starting Salary $80,000 annually after initial training/onboarding 90-day period of $1,000/week
Individual Focused Care
Family Oriented Care
Pediatric / Prenatal Care
Medically Unresponsive/ Difficult Cases
Adjustment plus Wellness Lifestyle Education
Specific Techniques: Pettibon/Gonstead/SOT- Manual Adjusting. Structural Correction