Associate Chiropractor needed for a high volume, subluxation-based family practice located between Kogarah and Hurstville in the St George area, Sydney. Responsibilities include patient care, recommending care plans, marketing and practice building. We have built a well-established practice, serving our community since 1979!
Our philosophy is to help people get out of pain, enhance their health, and also enable them to have a higher quality of life by minimising the potential of being in severe pain again.
Who we want
● Do you have a gift for meeting new people and getting them to like you?
● Do you love starting and converting new patients?
● Do you take great satisfaction in achieving the vision of a bigger practice?
● Do you enjoy coming up with innovative ways to educate and market to new patients?
● Do you love being a part of a team that is committed to excellence?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in attracting, converting and retaining practice members.
Things you should know
● Attractive Remuneration Package and Bonus Structure
● Subluxation-Based Practice
● Symptom-Based Practice
● Individual Focused Care
● Family Oriented Care
● Pain Relief
● Adjustment Plus Wellness Lifestyle Education
What you need
● Registered with AHPRA as a Chiropractor.
● Professional Indemnity Insurance.
● A true desire to improve all skills involved with being a focused Chiropractor.
● An underlying energy to have a fast-paced patient load, whilst still being able to focus on your patients, delivering exceptional results.