Associate Chiropractor needed for a high-volume family practice, located in Shellharbour City, New South Wales. Responsibilities center around patient care including exams, diagnosing, adjusting of individuals and families.
Our mission is to improve the lives and health of as many of the Shellharbour community as possible. We do this by providing quality chiropractic care using gentle and modern techniques.
Who we want
● Do you naturally customize your approach to each patient?
● Do you find deep satisfaction in forming and enjoying close relationships with your practice members?
● Are you naturally upbeat and can get others excited about Chiropractic care?
● Do you have a great desire to learn more about Chiropractic and how it can help others?
● Do you innately sense the feelings of others and often feel the patient’s needs before they even voice it?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in converting and retaining practice members.
What you need
● Registered with AHPRA as a Chiropractor.
Things you should know
● You’ll be on a starting salary of $120k with expectations to grow to at least $200k within a year. And only working from Monday to Thursday, 3 day weekends every week!
● Licensed in Australia
● Subluxation-Based Practice
● Symptom-Based Practice
● Sports Performance and Rehab
● Individual Focused Care
● Family Oriented Care
● Sports Chiropractic
● Pediatric / Prenatal Care
● Adjustment plus Wellness Lifestyle Education
● Specific Techniques: Diversified, Activator