Associate Chiropractor needed for a subluxation-based family practice located in Prosper Texas. Responsibilities center around patient care including exams, x-rays, diagnosing, adjusting of individuals and families.
Our mission is to restore the health of our community through family-centered, technology-driven, neurologically-based chiropractic care. We provide each patient with optimal care and the most effective treatment possible
Who we want
● Do you naturally customize your approach to each patient?
● Do you find deep satisfaction in forming and enjoying close relationships with your practice members?
● Are you naturally upbeat and can get others excited about Chiropractic care?
● Do you have a great desire to learn more about Chiropractic and how it can help others?
● Do you innately sense the feelings of others and often feel the patient’s needs before they even voice it?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in converting and retaining practice members.
What you need
● Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and State license in good standing. Chiropractors licensed in any US state are encouraged to apply.
Things you should know
● Starting Salary $80,000 annually after initial training/on-boarding 90-day period of $1,000/week
Family Oriented Care
Pediatric / Prenatal Care
Specific Techniques: TRT instrument, you must be willing to do instrument adjustment mainly! Drop Table