Associate Chiropractor needed for a high volume, subluxation-based family practice located in Plymouth MA. Responsibilities include patient care, patient consultation /examination, adjusting, conduct Re-exams, recommend ongoing care, and exercise instruction
Who we want
● Do you have a gift for meeting new people and getting them to like you?
● Do you love starting and converting new patients?
● Do you take great satisfaction in achieving the vision of a bigger practice?
● Do you enjoy coming up with innovative ways to educate and market to new patients?
● Do you love being a part of a team that is committed to excellence?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in attracting, converting and retaining practice members.
What you need
● Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and State license in good standing, if you are not already licensed in MA, we can wait for your license.
Things you should know
● Starting Salary $80,000 annually after initial training/onboarding 90 day period of $5000/month
● 401 K
● Medical Insurance