Responsible for assisting the doctor during examinations, documenting patient visits, analyzing and writing up results, educating patients on a healthier lifestyle and interacting with the care team. Responsibilities also include participating in our public outreach/education program and some administrative work as needed.
Who you are:
● Do you have the gift of staying flexible even in chaos and you easily stay productive even when the demands of work are pulling you in many different directions at once?
● Do you like to explain, to describe, and to write?
● Do you naturally recognize and cultivate the potential in others?
● Do you have a great desire to learn and continuously improve?
● Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from developing professional relationships with clients?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a Chiropractic Technical Assistant. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare.
Excellent relationship-building skills are a MUST to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for creating a warm and hospitable environment in the treatment area, ensuring client compliance with care, and documenting patient visits.
What you need
Previous CA, medical office, or insurance experience is preferred but not required
All “chiropractic specific training” will be on the job training
$15 – $18/hour
You will serve as a liaison between the patient and business department while in this role. We are seeking a team member who is dependable, detail-oriented, self-starting, and willing to bring positive energy to both our team and all client interactions.
· Welcoming patients and projecting a positive attitude
· Maintaining overall appearance and cleanliness of clinic- a high priority especially during the ongoing pandemic
· Managing the flow of patients from reception, through therapies, and to the doctors for treatment
· Teaching patients how to perform the various therapies assigned by the doctors
· Recording each patient visit in the patient management system
· Preparing system and patients for examination and x-rays as requested by the doctors
• Monday 8am – 7:30pm
• Tuesday 8am – 1pm
• Wednesday 8am – 7:30pm
• Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
• Saturday 8am – 1pm