Responsible for assisting the doctor during examinations, documenting patient visits, analyzing and writing up results, educating patients on a healthier lifestyle and interacting with the care team.
Responsibilities also include therapy, decompression, vive plate, cold laser, help with exams, as well as some administrative work.
*All training will be provided, you do not need any experience with rehab or therapy*
We are an established and growing natural health clinic and we need a new team member who is bright, enthusiastic, enjoys learning and is willing to embrace a wellness lifestyle!
Who you are:
● Do you have the gift of staying flexible even in chaos and you easily stay productive even when the demands of work are pulling you in many different directions at once?
● Do you like to explain, to describe, and to write?
● Do you naturally recognize and cultivate the potential in others?
● Do you have a great desire to learn and continuously improve?
● Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from developing professional relationships with clients?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a Chiropractic Technical Assistant. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare.
Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for therapy, decompression, vive plate, cold laser, help with exams, as well as some administrative work.
What you need
● Two-year degree or more preferred but not required
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is required
● All “chiropractic specific training” will be on the job training
Things you should know
● $15 – $20/hour
● You must be available for work Monday to Friday as early as 8 am and as late as 6:30 pm, schedule will vary (Monday to Friday).