Want a great job helping people???
Do you hate retail or restaurant work?? 4 day work week!
A chiropractic office in Des Moines, IA is looking for a chiropractic assistant with a friendly attitude and lots of energy. we prefer an individual that is health conscious and wants to help people without drugs or surgery.
Responsible for assisting the doctor during examinations, documenting patient visits, analyzing and writing up results, educating patients on a healthier lifestyle and interacting with the care team.
Who you are:
- Do you have the gift of staying flexible even in chaos and you easily stay productive even when the demands of work are pulling you in many different directions at once?
- Do you like to explain, to describe, and to write?
- Do you naturally recognize and cultivate the potential in others?
- Do you have a great desire to learn and continuously improve?
- Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from developing professional relationships with clients?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a Chiropractic Technical Assistant. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare.
Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for therapy, decompression, vive plate, cold laser, help with exams, as well as some administrative work.
What you need
- Two-year degree or more preferred but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is required
- All “chiropractic specific training” will be on-the-job training
- Applicant needs to have attention to detail and be able to do many things at once
Things you should know
- Pay starts at $16/hour+ plus possible bonuses.
- You must be available for work Monday to Friday as early as 8 am and as late as 6:30 pm, the schedule will vary (Monday to Friday).