Are you an empathetic and detail-oriented individual with a desire to help others on their health journey? Our family-oriented chiropractic wellness center is seeking an extraordinary Tech Assistant to join our team and change lives in our practice. As a Tech Assistant, your primary focus will be performing patient exams, taking and marking x-rays, helping patients with corrective care rehab, and promoting chiropractic health and healing.
Responsibilities include managing patient exams, performing new patient consults and exams, marking and sending x-rays, entering exam notes into patient software, and educating patients on at-home exercises and chiropractic care. Social media expertise is a perk, but not necessary.
We offer comprehensive training and team collaboration. This position is approximately 30 hours per week, with the potential for increased hours based on office growth and individual skills, hours can be increased if desired.
Approximate Hours are as follows:
MONDAY 7:15 AM – 12:30 PM and 1:30 PM – 6:30 PM
TUESDAY 7:15 AM – 12:30 PM
WEDNESDAY 1:30 PM – 6:30PM
THURSDAY 7:15 AM – 12:30 PM and 1:30 PM – 6:30 PM
- $18 – $25/hr depending on qualifications
- Chiropractic Care
Our Core Values
- Integrity: Consistently honest, dependable and reliable.
- Humility: Teachable. Owning our actions. Considering others before yourself.
- Communicator (team): clear communication with team and patients. Listens well and conveys messages clearly.
- Ambitious/Drive: self-motivated to work hard and put in the time and reach goals.
- Attentive: Has “hawk-eyes” for detail and people’s needs. Intuitive.
- Health: Lead by example. Live what we preach – Adjustments, nutrition, exercise, supplementation.
If this sounds like the job for you, apply now and join our mission to educate, empower, and adjust as many families and individuals as possible towards optimal health through corrective chiropractic care.