We are looking for individuals who are passionate about helping people and willing to put in the work! We consider each person in our practice as not only a patient but part of a greater community that is seeking to achieve the highest level of health and well-being. With a focus on producing lasting results for all members.
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a full-time chiropractic assistant in our office. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare.
No previous experience is needed, all training will be provided!
- Setting up and performing Weekly New Patient Orientation
- Managing patient examinations and examination rooms
- Processing Progress Exams Data into patient files
- Assisting with client reports and evaluations
- Educating patients on healthy lifestyles
- Scheduling patients
- Digital recording and filing of patient information
- Updating and printing adjusting schedules
- Uploading client scans and x-rays
Must be bilingual (fluent in Cantonese and English)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 22k-24k HKD/month
Schedule: Monday to Friday