We are hiring a chiropractic assistant tech for a Chiropractic Office in Indianapolis, IN. You would be responsible for greeting practice members, making appointments, and offering concierge-level service to our patients. As well as instructing spinal hygiene exercises, documenting patient encounters, educating patients on a healthier lifestyle, and other administrative responsibilities.
We consider each person in our practice as not only a patient but part of a greater community that is seeking to achieve the highest level of health and well-being. With a focus on producing lasting results for all members of the family, our commitment is to personal, in-depth, and professional care from our doctors and entire staff.
Who we want
- Do you take great satisfaction in being busy and productive?
- Do people say you are extremely dependable, and they always know where you stand?
- Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
- Do you instinctively see in detail what the future might hold and plan accordingly?
- Do you easily collect, store and recall details and information?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a full-time chiropractic assistant tech in our office. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for creating a warm and hospitable environment in the reception area, making and rescheduling appointments, answering phones, and recording payments received. As well as instructing clients on the proper form of exercises, ensuring client compliance with exercises, and documenting patient encounters.
- Assisting doctors with New patient progress evaluations
- Take X-rays
- Helping patients with home exercises. Rehab. Patients connected with the next steps.
- Getting patients to sign up for workshops.
- Help with educating patients
- All can be trained, no certifications or licenses are needed.
- The office will pay for them to get X-ray certification
- Help with Inventory of rehab equipment
- Office flow management
What you need
- A sincere interest in health and wellness
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is preferred
- Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
- Specific Spinal Hygiene Training and Coursework will be provided following your hire
Things you should know
- $18 to $23 per hour
- Chiro Care
- Metabolic and naturopathic care
- $1000 health expense reimbursement per year
- $600 per quarter supplement stipend
- PTO 10 days after 90 days of employment
- Paid holidays
- Monday 7:30 to 12:30 2 to 7:30
- Tuesday 9 am to 3 pm
- Wednesday 7:30 to 11 and 2 to 6
- Thurs noon to 8
- Friday 6:30 am to 1 pm
- Rotating 1 Saturday per month 7:30 to 11 am.