Physical Therapist Aide/Chiropractic Assistant needed at high volume multidisciplinary medical clinic in the heart of the south loop.
Physical therapy, physical training, and/or chiropractic experience preferred, but not required. All training will be provided.
Requirements for all applicants:
- MUST be able to work Mon-Thurs until 6:30 PM and Friday until one
- MUST be able to work in a high paced work environment and interact with over 50 different people a day with great communication skills.
- Be a team player, work well within a team, be willing to learn, work hard and have FUN!
Brief job description (no experience required):
- Initiate ordered Exercise/Rehab programs.
- Initiate and monitor exercise progressions based on doctor’s written orders.
- Take patient notes. Take appropriate action based on notes.
- Answer phone calls (as needed)
- Schedule appointments
- Ensure all payments are completed
- Ensure seamless, efficient patient flow in rehab.
- Maintain and clean rehab equipment.
- Administer passive therapy.
- Educate patients about at home therapy.
- Administrative work via our EHR system.
- ALWAYS positive, motivating, and friendly with all other team members and patients.
- Be willing to attend marketing events during the work week and help promote the clinic.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Following IL DPH guidelines.
Work Location: One location