Responsible for greeting practice members, answering phones and making appointments, accepting payments, ensuring compliance of front desk policies, interacting with the treatment team, educating patients on a healthier lifestyle and other administrative tasks. This is not your typical desk job, you will be an integral part of our patient’s road to health. You must have a sincere interest in health and wellness!
Our mission is to educate, check and adjust as many families as possible so they can experience optimal health through natural chiropractic care.
Who we want
- Do you take great satisfaction in being busy and productive?
- Do people say you are extremely dependable and they always know where you stand?
- Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
- Do you instinctively see in detail what the future might hold and plan accordingly?
- Do you* easily collect, store and recall* details and information?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a full-time Front Desk Coordinator in our office. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for creating a warm and hospitable environment in the reception area, making and rescheduling appointments, answering phones, and recording payments received.
What you need
- Two-year degree or more preferred, not required
- Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is preferred
Things you should know
Pay starts at $18-20 per hour. After a successful 90 training period, you will be eligible for bonuses.
Hours: You must be available Monday to Friday, we cannot work around your schedule.