Bi-Lingual English/Spanish, team-driven, high energy, fast-paced, positive, family atmosphere. We aren’t your typical J-O-B. We have a calling to spread health, happiness, and human potential across cultures and generations.
****To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining the following:
Introduce yourself! Tell us a little bit about who you are and what you’re passionate about! Why you believe you would be a great fit for our team and why you encompass the characteristics (outlined below) we are looking for in our next team member.
One of the fastest growing Health Clinics in the country is looking to add to its dynamic team by hiring a Chiropractic Assistant to lead the way in our office in energy, passion, compassion and know how. Do you want to be a part of something bigger than yourself and really make a difference in people’s lives? This might just be the opportunity you’ve been waiting on!
Candidates must be fully bi-lingual – meaning, you must be able to effectively write and speak both English and Spanish fluently
No experience is needed, we can train the right candidate
What we are looking for:
Our next Rock-star Team Member…
– Enjoys a high energy environment and brings high energy to their environment
– Is able to prioritize tasks and execute in order of importance
– Is a naturally organized person in their work space and in their task list
– Is a self-proclaimed “multi-tasker”and is able to handle thinking about multiple tasks at one time
– Works at a fast pace and enjoys a dynamic, fast-paced environment
– Excels under high pressure
– Has a passion for the mission of our office
– Makes their health a priority, and willing to embrace a wellness lifestyle
– Is proficient with computer work
– Is naturally a self-starter
– Is naturally a problem-solver
– Is coach-able and craves personal growth/development in all aspects of their life
– Is a hard worker
– Has an over-the-top positive attitude and lifts up those around them
– Over-communicates with their team members
– Is a “team player”. They go above and beyond what is required of them without being asked in order to help their team and move the mission and our office forward.
– Ability to work independently and with some late evenings and weekend hours, if necessary.
– Ability to jump from “high profile” projects to “digging a trench” type projects without missing a beat and maintaining enthusiasm
*Excellent verbal communication skills in English and Spanish are REQUIRED
*Assisting patients with therapy exercises during their visits, monitoring their execution and safety
*Building relationships with our patients, engage in motivating conversation with them
*Assisting chiropractors with certain patient care needs during their visit
*1:1 teaching with patients for their home therapy programs, and following up/coaching them through this process over several months
*Providing education to patients in-office on the 5 Essentials and the Max Living approach to chiropractic, nutrition, exercise, detox, and healthy mindsets
*Assist with both in, and out of office educational events and workshops (1-3 nights per month)
*Overseeing social media posts for office accounts, including willingness and ability to be on camera / video.
*Assist with various chores in office, (ie. keeping therapy equipment clean, changing trash bags, monitoring bathrooms presentable during shift)
* Assist in Administrative functions
We are a health center in Cedar Hill, Texas. We have embarked on a global initiative to change the way healthcare is viewed and delivered… from the inside out. With 20+ years in business, a network of over 250 Health Centers, and partnerships with first tier organizations, our organization has developed a scientifically based holistic process founded on 5 essential principles of wellness.
Stories Matter: We believe in creating an experience that fosters health, hope & healing. Every number has a name, Every name has a story, Every story matters.
Integrity: We believe in honesty, transparency, & congruency in all we do. You can never go wrong doing the right thing.
Excellence: We believe in consistently creating a great experience & paying attention to the details that make a difference. Get better before you get bigger.
Family: We believe each person living to their full life-potential will have a lasting impact on future generations. Strong families are the core to healthy city.
Developing Leaders: We believe the more we invest in ourselves & those around us, the greater impact we can make in a city. Great leaders ask great questions & great communication is the foundation for great results.
Ownership Mentality: We believe each individual is responsible for their own actions. You can’t control everything but you can control your preparation, communication, response & attitude.
Generosity: We believe in giving back to our community & seek opportunities to be generous with our time, talents & resources. Being a blessing to others instills hope in our city.
Commitment: We believe when people embrace the process nothing is impossible. The best formula for success is to remain hungry, humble & hardworking.
Starting Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour plus bonuses. Pay is based on experience and performance.
Monday & Wednesdays – 7am – 12 noon, 3pm – 7:30pm
Tuesday – 1:00pm – 8:30 pm
Thursday – 1:00pm – 7:00 pm
Friday – 7:00 am – 1:00 pm
Saturdays – 8:30 – 11:30