We are looking for a Rehab Assistant for a chiropractic office located in Gainesville, VA. You would be responsible for instructing spinal hygiene exercises, documenting patient encounters, taking patient vitals, assisting with patient exams, educating patients on a healthier lifestyle, and interacting with the treatment team. All training will be provided!
Who you are:
- Do you have the gift of staying flexible even in chaos and you easily stay productive even when the demands of work are pulling you in many different directions at once?
- Do you like to explain, to describe, and to write?
- Do you naturally recognize and cultivate the potential in others?
- Do you have a great desire to learn and continuously improve?
- Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from developing professional relationships with clients?
What you will do
• Greeting patients and visitors in a professional manner
• Physical therapy modalities under the direction of the doctor
• Communicate with other clinical and admin staff regarding patients
• Cleaning and maintaining the workspace
• Other duties as assigned
What you need
- Two-year degree or more preferred but not required
- Anyone with experience in the following is encouraged to apply: physical therapy assistant, chiropractic assistant, rehabilitation, physical therapy rehabilitation, exercise therapy, personal trainer, massage therapy or manual therapy, nutrition, and exercise. Previous experience preferred but we will train the right person in rehabilitation techniques!
Things you should know
Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday: 8:30 AM–6 PM
Tuesday: 2:30 PM–6 PM
Friday and Saturday: 8:30 AM–12:30 PM
Chiropractic care included for you
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour