Responsible for instructing spinal hygiene exercises, documenting patient encounters, educating patients on a healthier lifestyle and interacting with the treatment team.
ALL TRAINING PROVIDED. NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
Who you are:
● Do you have the gift of staying flexible even in chaos and you easily stay productive even when the
demands of work are pulling you in many different directions at once?
● Do you like to explain, to describe, to host, to speak in public, and to write?
● Do you naturally recognize and cultivate the potential in others?
● Do you have a great desire to learn and continuously improve?
● Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from developing professional relationships with clients?
What you will do:
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a full-time Chiropractic Assistant in our office. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for creating a warm and hospitable environment in the treatment area, instructing clients on proper form of exercises, ensuring client compliance with exercises, and documenting patient encounters.
Set up therapy
What You Should Know:
MUST be available Tuesday-Thursday 12pm:7 pm
Saturdays 8am-12 pm
Chiro Match Makers is a staffing agency hired on a behalf of a chiropracic office in Ravenna, Ohio.